This is an End-User License Agreement for "Silicon Rising", please read the terms and conditions below carefully before you continue to install the game. You agree to be bound by the terms of the agreement of KUKRGAME digital technology co., LTD. ("KUKRGAME"). Room 1202, Floor 12, Building No.3, ICON Dayuan International Center, No.688 Middle of Tianfu Avenue, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
KUKRGAME End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and KUKRGAME for the software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and KUKRGAME, (referred to as "licensor"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, please do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use. KUKRGAME grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed.
(b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(b) Distribution. You may not distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any person or entity that does not hold a license for its use.
(c) Commercial use Without the written permission of KUKRGAME, in other public places such as Internet cafes and computer game centers, the game software the game software could not be used to conduct business activities and gain benefits. Copy game software or any part of it for commercial profit behavior.
(d) Reverse engineering and anti-compilation are prohibited. Reverse engineering, obtain source code, modify, decomcompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of game software.
(e) Leasing and sales. You may not rent, lease, sell or resell the software product.
(f) Remove, disable or circumvent any security or technical measures to access the game software.
(g) Delete, modify, eliminate or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained in game software.
(h) Create data or executables that can simulate data or functionality in game software.
In addition, you agree to comply with the security information, maintenance instructions or other relevant notices contained in the game software.
3. TERMINATIONWithout prejudice to any other rights, KUKRGAME may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHTAll title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by KUKRGAME or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by KUKRGAME.
5. NO WARRANTIESKUKRGAME expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. KUKRGAME does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. KUKRGAME makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. KUKRGAME further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall KUKRGAME be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if KUKRGAME has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will KUKRGAME be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. KUKRGAME shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Your privacy is important to us.